2nd annual foot wedge classic
1. Registration fees are non-refundable.
2. Your registration fee is a voluntary donation to Blue Springs Soccer Academy.
3. Registration is not complete until full payment is received.
4. Participants may register as a team ($360) or as an individual golfer ($90). Individual golfers will be joined with other individuals golfers by the Tournament Director into a team consisting of at least 2 golfers. Online registration closes on September 8, 2021. If you miss the online registration but would like to play in the tournament, please contact us.
5. The playing format is a team scramble (4-player maximum per team); USGA rules otherwise apply to this scramble format; no mulligans, no strings, no cheating; and no gimmies----i.e., the ball must be putted into the hole; any disputes will be resolved by the Tournament Director.
6. The winning team will receive $1,000 and such first place prize money will be distributed equally among the winning team; the winning team will also select one current BSSA player who will receive a $1,000 credit towards any remaining soccer fees owed for the 2021-2022 soccer year.
7. If weather or other issue does not permit any holes to be played, there will be no winning team and each golfer who paid in full will receive a $50 refund; if weather or other issue permits some golf but less than 18 holes to be played, there will be no winning team and no refunds will be provided.
7. If there are two or more teams tied for first place after 18 holes, each team will select one player to compete in a putt-off tie breaker on the practice putting green; the Tournament Director will select a spot on the green and designate a hole and the order of play, and the selected players from the tied teams will get three puts each (consecutively, not alternating); the single putt that is closest to the hole wins it all; the Tournament Director's measurements and decisions are final.
8. All participants must follow the rules and policies of Royal Meadows Golf Course. If any golfers or teams fail to follow the pace-of-play policies, their round of golf will be forfeited and the team will be disqualified from the tournament.
9. Golfers must be at least 16 years old to participate.
10. Don't be a jerk and don't cheat; the purpose of this golf tournament is to raise money for Blue Springs Soccer Academy and to have fun.