foot wedge classic
1. Registration fees are non-refundable except as stated below.
2. Your registration fee is a voluntary donation to Blue Springs Soccer Academy.
3. Registration is not complete until full payment is received.
4. Participants may register as a team in the Stud Flight ($400 per team) or in the less competitive Dud Flight ($360 per team). Online registration closes two days before the tournament. If you miss the online registration but would like to play in the tournament, please contact us.
5. The playing format is a team scramble (4-players per team required); USGA rules otherwise apply to this scramble format; no mulligans, no strings, no cheating; and no gimmies----i.e., the ball must be putted into the hole; any disputes will be resolved by the Tournament Director. There are no holes, contests, purchases, etc. permitting golfers to alter their actual score.
6. The winning team in the Stud Flight will receive $1,000; the winning team in the Dud Flight will receive $600. If all Birdie sponsorships are collected, the 2nd-4th place teams in the Stud Flight and Dud Flight will receive $400. For each Par sponsorship collected, one team in the Dud Flight who has not otherwise received sponsorship prize winnings will receive $200 (selected by raffle). Sponsorship money collected for BSSA soccer scholarships will be credited to BSSA players based on need as determined by BSSA.
7. If weather or other issue does not permit any holes to be played, there will be no winning team in any flight, no prize money awarded, and each team who paid in full will receive a full refund; if weather permits some golf to be played but prevents the tournament from being completed, there will be no winning team in any flight, no prize money awarded, and no refunds will be provided.
7. If there are two or more teams tied for a prize-winning place after 18 holes, each team will select one player to compete in a putt-off tie breaker on the practice putting green; the Tournament Director will select a spot on the green and designate a hole and the order of play, and the selected players from the tied teams will get three puts each (consecutively, not alternating); the single putt that is closest to the hole wins it all; the Tournament Director's measurements and decisions are final.
8. All participants must follow the rules and policies of Blue Springs Golf Club. If any golfers or teams fail to follow the applicable policies, including pace-of-play, their round of golf will be forfeited and the team will be disqualified from the tournament without refund.
9. Golfers must be at least 18 years old to participate.
10. Don't be a jerk and don't cheat; the purpose of this golf tournament is to raise money for Blue Springs Soccer Academy and to have fun.